Address: Willow View, Hamworthy, Poole
Willow View is set in the beautiful grounds of Hamworthy, Poole. Accommodation is provided in 21 purpose built flats for the physically disabled, people with low level learning difficulties and low level mental health issues. The accommodation has lift access and is staffed Monday to Friday with resident access to Careline out of hours.
View Larger Map
Aims and objectives
- To provide a safe and supported environment for residents
- Encourage independence
- Support tenants with external agencies
- Give residents the opportunity to become involved in social activities and community initiatives
- Treat each resident as an individual
- Adults aged between 18 and 60 with physical disabilities, low level learning difficulties and low level mental health issues.
Nominations should be made via Poole Housing Partnership.
Rents and service charges at Willow View are funded by Supporting People, housing benefit contributions and the residents own contributions through a service charge.
Willow View is a five minute walk from Hamworthy train station, with direct links to Poole Bournemouth, London and Weymouth. There is also a bus service which runs to Poole and Bournemouth approximately every 15 minutes. Poole town centre and the historic quay are 2 miles away from Willow View with great shopping facilities and the scenery of the harbour. Also in close proximity is a doctors, dentist, library, chiropractor and local community groups.
For further information and details about the project please contact
Amanda Rocha Elder, Project Accommodation Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ha@ am
Telephone: 01202 674393