Accommodation and Care
This project accommodates 17 people in one, two bedroom flats.
Huddleston Way, Bedford, MK41 9RW
View Larger Map
Bedford Borough Council, which manages the project is registered with the Care Quality Commission as a domiciliary care provider. Raglan provides a housing management and a full repairs service.
Funding is through a combination of the Supporting People Grant and also from the local authority domiciliary care budget.
Referral and Applications Procedure
1. Referral needs to be made through a Care Manager
2. Applications are considered by the Allocations Panel
3. Staff from the project assess any suitable applicants and share relevant information with Raglan Housing Association
4. Raglan will make the final decision on applications
5. Staff from the project will notify applicants of decisions
For further information please telephone 01234 408719
You may want to look at other projects that provide accommodation for people with learning difficulties:
- Chaldon Road, Poole
- Spiders Island, Salisbury
- St Edmunds, Salisbury
- Bartrum Close, Kempston
- Bartram Court, Bedford
- Meadow View, Salisbury
- Southampton Projects