Below is a list of some of our current job vacancies.
For other vacancies, please visit our recruitment site workingforraglan.co.uk
If there are no job opportunities available, please visit again soon as this page will be updated regularly.
Telephone: 01189 099349
Credit Controller Housing Services Centre - Bournemouth (initial contract up to 31/03/2013)
Reference no: W982
Pay: £20,064 - £22,004 per annum
Hours: 35 per week
Closing date: 30 Mar 2012
Job purpose: To take responsibility and ownership for controlling and reducing low level rent arrears. To minimise the level of debt and collection of payments in line with the Association’s rent arrears policy. To record these as appropriate through the Association’s computerised systems.
1. To take responsibility for and ownership of controlling and reducing low level rent arrears as defined in the Association’s policies and procedures.
2. To maximise the collection of these debts and therefore minimise the value of low level arrears within the Association.
3. To contact arrears cases by telephone or letter to facilitate payment.
4. Assess residents’ ability to pay their debts and if full payment cannot be made make appropriate agreements.
5. Where appropriate, offer advice on debt counselling, benefits agencies etc.
6. Liaise with benefits agencies on cases which are contributing to the Association’s low level arrears.
7. Monitor agreements to ensure that payments are received on time.
8. To record all actions, agreements and other notes on the Association’s business system.
9. Prepare escalated cases of non payment or refusal to pay for Housing Officers to take action.
10. Work to meet individual and team performance objectives.
11. To prepare management reporting and statistical information on debts collected.
12. To undertake other such duties of a similar level of responsibility as may from time to time be reasonably required.
13. You are required to comply with the Association’s Equality & Diversity Policy and Procedures and may be required to participate in promoting them.
14. May be required to participate in Business Continuity (BCP) activities.
15. Undertaking such flexible and additional working hours as may be necessary, within reason, to facilitate the efficient fulfilment of the Association’s services.
Staff subordinates: Supervised Nil
Provision of low level arrears management currently standing at £1,000,000