Below is a list of some of our current job vacancies.
For other vacancies, please visit our recruitment site workingforraglan.co.uk
If there are no job opportunities available, please visit again soon as this page will be updated regularly.
Raglan and Jephson are currently considering joining together to form a larger housing association group. At this stage discussions are no more than exploratory and a final decision is not expected before Autumn 2013.Should the associations proceed with a decision to merge and create a larger association, this could lead to reorganisation.
Telephone: 01189 099349
Credit Controller Housing Services Centre - Bournemouth (initial contract up to 31/03/2013)
Reference no: W982
Pay: £20,064 - £22,004 per annum
Hours: 35 per week
Closing date: 30 Mar 2012
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Commitment to and understanding of Customer Care.
3. Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Good knowledge of computers.
5. Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
7. Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
8. Good organisational skills, able to manage work load, ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
9. High personal standards and preparedness to be flexible.
10. Excellent ability to analyse and interpret a wide range of information and communicate it to others.
Qualifications required for the satisfactory performance of these duties:
At the discretion of the Association.
1. Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
2. Minimum 1 year credit control experience.