Accommodation and Care
This project is spread over 2 houses, one of which provides 24/7 support for four people. The other provides 15 hours support per week for 2 people.
Ashford Close, Wymering, Portsmouth, Hampshire
View Larger Map
The project is managed by the Richmond Fellowship and funded by the Supporting People Grant and Portsmouth Mental Health Services. Raglan provides a housing management service and a full repairs service.
Referral and Application Procedure
1. Applications should be made through a Care Coordinator
2. Applications are forwarded to the Portsmouth Joint Shared Referral Group which is made up of all mental health providers in the city
3. The referrals are then put forward to the most appropriate mental health projects in Portsmouth
4.The referrals are discussed and assessed by Raglan and the Richmond Fellowship staff and applicants are invited to visit the project
5. The Richmond Fellowship will write to the applicants with the decision
6. The final decision on applicants rests with Raglan Housing Association
For more information and details about this project please telephone (02392) 678846
The following also provide a supported housing service for people with mental health problems:
You may also wish to visit the following websites for more information and advice: